Published: 13th October 2016
Lauren and Abi’s review of Chessington World of Adventures was chosen as the best K-Rating.
Their presentation was better than news at ten and more serious than Coverage of Donald Trump becoming President. It had best and worst things which is important and even had some info about the adults day and had clever use of the map.
All in all a very professional and informative review.
Half term is such a great time for a day out with the kids. Whether you want to explore new attractions in London, visit your favourite castle across the UK, take a trip to the theatre or try out one of the great activities we have listed on our Half Term page, there is so much to do.
The first prize is a family ticket to the incredible KidZania London (K-Rating 9.3) and five runners up will win a brand new Rubik’s Spark Cube (RRP £24.00). The winner and runners up will be chosen by our celebrity judge and star of DIY SOS and The Retreat, Nick Knowles.
To win your entry must include a finger score rating by your kid just like Ben at the top of the page or Issy in this video.
Only entries that contain a kid rating (get it?) with a finger score will be eligible for winning so although we like seeing your random snaps from your days out and may in some cases use them as extra content for the site, we’re afraid you will not win.
Please read our further terms and conditions here.
KidZania Terms and Conditions
1. Prize: One Family Ticket to KidZania London (2 children and 2 adults, or 3 children and 1 adult)
For the purpose of this prize draw:
• a person aged 15 and over is considered an adult; and
• a person aged 4-14 (inclusive) is considered a child.
The Family Ticket is not valid for Early Years (1-3 (inclusive)) and Infants (under 1).
Children aged 4-7 (inclusive) must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years old or over at all times.
For the avoidance of doubt transportation to and from KidZania London shall not be provided as part of the Prize. Winners must make their own travel arrangements at their own costs.
2. The Prize must be redeemed altogether for a time and date (subject to availability) prior to 30 June 2017.
How to Enter
3. Entry to the prize and details of how to enter can be seen above by following the instructions and uploading a video or photo review of an attraction or experience attended over half term. No other forms of entry will be accepted.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason including, without limitation, whether lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information.
6. Entry to the prize draw is open to individuals who are residents aged 18 and over of the United Kingdom (the Entrants).
7. The prize draw opens at 13:00:00 on 13th October (Opening Date) and closes at 23:59:59 GMT on 6th November 2016 (Closing Date). After the Closing Date no further entries to the prize draw will be accepted.
8. Only one entry per person.
9. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and each Entrant agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter in respect of the interpretation of these terms and conditions and otherwise in relation to the competition. Entrants who do not comply with these terms and conditions will not be eligible to win the Prize.
10. Ineligible or fraudulent entries are void. All Entrants will be deemed to have authorised the Promoter to check the completeness and accuracy of the information they supply for purposes of participation. An Entrant who has supplied incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent information will be automatically disqualified.
11. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the prize draw is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the Entrant.
12. Employees of the Promoter, the agencies or companies associated with this prize draw, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
13. The prize draw winner will be selected at random by the Promoter from all entries received and verified by the Promoter by the Closing Date. The decision of the Promoter concerning the determination of the prize draw winner and all matters relating to the prize draw will be final and binding.
14. The prize draw winner will be notified by email and/or letter within [28 days] of the Closing Date. If the prize draw winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within [14 days] of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the prize draw winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The Promoter will inform the prize draw winner of any arrangements for the redemption of the Prize.
16. The prize draw winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image by the Promoter in any publicity material.
17. The prize draw winner’s name will be available [28 days] after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: KidRated, Wayra, 20 Air St, London W1B 5HQ.
18. The promoter is Kidrated Limited (Company Number 08716334) with its registered office at C/- Hammel Accountancy Services Ltd Unit 14.5, Block A, Ugli Campus, 56 Wood Lane, London, United Kingdom, W12 7SB. Its address for correspondence relating to the prize draw is KidRated Wayra,20 Air St, London W1B 5HQ (the Promoter).
19. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Any queries relating to the prize draw and how it is administered, and/or should you require the Promoter to remove your email address from our systems, please contact: Camilla O’Connell20 KidRated, Wayra, Air St, London W1B 5HQ or email email@example.com.
21. By entering this competition, Entrants will be added to the Promoter’s database by indicating their consent to receiving general communications from the Promoter.
22. The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with Entrants.
Prize draw Terms
23. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw terms and conditions without notice and for any reason including in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to Entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any Entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
25. No cash alternative to the Prize will be offered. The Prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Limitation of Liability
27. Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the Promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw or the Prize draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
29. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
KidRated is a safe place for children to express their points of view.
Each child’s review is consented to by his or her parent or guardian.
To protect their anonymity, children give only their first names (no surnames), don’t say where they live, or indicate which school they attend.
All comments, videos & photos are individually checked and moderated for inappropriate or unsafe content, before being published on the site.
KidRated.com is a ratings site, not a kids’ social network.